Bocadental and Michael J. Gioia, Jr., DMD proudly serve the general and cosmetic dental needs in Boca Raton and the surrounding communities of West Palm Beach, Parkland, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach Gardens, Deerfield Beach, Lake Worth, Margate, and Boynton Beach.
Dental Implants in Boca Raton Florida
Looking For a Dentist in Boca Raton To Get a Dental Implant Done Expertly, Fits Perfectly, That Matches Your Teeth, is Affordable and Will Last a Long Time?
Our State of the Art Dental Implants
- A True Expert at Dental Implants – Dr. Gioia has advanced training in dental implants and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology. He’s done hundreds of Dental Implant procedures and has experience with most every situation.
- Natural Undetectable Look – Your new tooth or teeth will look and feel like your natural teeth. Therefore we take the proper amount of time to make exact measurements and match the color or your teeth.
- High Grade Materials – From the titanium posts to everything else, we use the best materials and don’t cut corners. Dental Implants are not something you want to have to do twice.
- Dental Sedation Option Available – While not necessary, we have multiple sedation options available for as relaxed and painless a procedure as you desire.
Why Choose Dr. Michael Gioia?
- No Insurance? No Problem – We maintain very competitive pricing and have an “in-house plan” with no deductibles, no paperwork and no limits. Financing options are also available.
- $99 Limited Time New Patient Offer – You Get: Initial Exam (D0150), Bitewing X-rays (D0330/D0274), Debridement (D4355) and Cleaning (D1110)
- Sedation Focused Practice – Dr. Gioia has extensive training in Sedation Dentistry and is a past President of the Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology.
- Safety Focused – Boca Dental uses state of the art sterilization equipment and processes.
- Better Accuracy & Minimal Exposure With Digital X-rays – Offers more precision since we view the image on a computer monitor, instead of holding up a 35mm film up to the light. Digital X-rays results in 1/6th the radiation exposure to you.
- Intraoral Camera Technology – Allows clearer, more precise images of your mouth, teeth and gums, to more accurately make a diagnosis that may be missed by standard mirror exams. This can mean faster diagnosis with less chair-time for you!
- Shareable Dental Records – Intraoral cameras also enables us to save your images to provide a record of treatments and these images can be printed for you, other specialists, and your lab or insurance companies.
- MD Anesthesiologist Available – For additional comfort, sleep dentistry is available (additional pass-along fee applies)
- Highly Experienced – Since 1981, Dr. Gioia has served Boca Raton with his dental care services.
About Dental Implants
- Dental implants are tiny titanium posts which are placed into the jawbone where teeth are missing.
- The bone bonds with the titanium, creating a strong foundation for artificial teeth.
- In addition, dental implants can help preserve facial structure, preventing the bone deterioration which occurs when teeth are missing.
- Patients often remark of how little discomfort there is following dental implant placement!
REAL PATIENTS REAL REVIEWS
(use scroll bar to read more reviews)