Bocadental and Michael J. Gioia, Jr., DMD proudly serve the general and cosmetic dental needs in Boca Raton and the surrounding communities of West Palm Beach, Parkland, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach Gardens, Deerfield Beach, Lake Worth, Margate, and Boynton Beach.
Crowns in Boca Raton Florida
Looking For a Dentist in Boca Raton To Get a Dental Crown Done Expertly, Fits Perfectly, That Matches Your Teeth, is Affordable and Will Last a Long Time?
Our State of the Art Dental Crowns Procedure
- Natural undetectable look – We replace existing crowns and fillings with restorations that look and feel like your natural teeth. Therefore we take the proper amount of time to make exact measurements and match the color or your teeth.
- Long lasting crowns – Our Crowns often last 20 to 30 years, which is as close to permanent as dental treatment can get.
- We can fix a severely damaged tooth even when most dentists say it’s beyond repair – we use a special process where we use porcelain or porcelain “pasted on gold” crowns to make your smile appear “as new”.
Why Choose Dr. Michael Gioia?
- No Insurance? No Problem – We maintain very competitive pricing and have an “in-house plan” with no deductibles, no paperwork and no limits. Financing options are also available.
- $99 Limited Time New Patient Offer – You Get: Initial Exam (D0150), Bitewing X-rays (D0330/D0274), Debridement (D4355) and Cleaning (D1110)
- Sedation Focused Practice – Dr. Gioia has extensive training in Sedation Dentistry and is a past President of the Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology.
- Safety Focused – Boca Dental uses state of the art sterilization equipment and processes.
- Better Accuracy & Minimal Exposure With Digital X-rays – Offers more precision since we view the image on a computer monitor, instead of holding up a 35mm film up to the light. Digital X-rays results in 1/6th the radiation exposure to you.
- Intraoral Camera Technology – Allows clearer, more precise images of your mouth, teeth and gums, to more accurately make a diagnosis that may be missed by standard mirror exams. This can mean faster diagnosis with less chair-time for you!
- Shareable Dental Records – Intraoral cameras also enables us to save your images to provide a record of treatments and these images can be printed for you, other specialists, and your lab or insurance companies.
- MD Anesthesiologist Available – For additional comfort, sleep dentistry is available (additional pass-along fee applies)
- Highly Experienced – Since 1981, Dr. Gioia has served Boca Raton with his dental care services.
Key Benefits of Our Dental Crowns
- Replaces missing teeth
- Offers support to misshapen teeth or badly broken teeth
- Looks completely natural
- Fixes “smile” and functional chewing problems
- Avoids spreading of teeth or future need for braces due to the lack of a tooth where one should be
REAL PATIENTS REAL REVIEWS
(use scroll bar to read more reviews)