Bocadental and Michael J. Gioia, Jr., DMD proudly serve the general and cosmetic dental needs in Boca Raton and the surrounding communities of West Palm Beach, Parkland, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach Gardens, Deerfield Beach, Lake Worth, Margate, and Boynton Beach.
Sedation Dentistry in Boca Raton Florida
Looking For a Sedation Dentist in Boca Raton To Get a Safe, Relaxed Dental Procedure Done Affordably?
Our Sedation Dentistry Approach
- We CONTINUOUSLY Monitor Your Vital Signs Throughout Your Sedation Visit
- Our Office Employs Blood Pressure monitors (NIBP), Electrocardiogram (EKG), End Tidal CO2 (etco2), Pulse Oximetry (SPO2), * Pulsimetry, Respiration Monitor, and Temperature (when necessary).
- For Fullest Safety, Continuous Oxygen Is Also Employed During All Intravenous (IV Sedation) Procedures.
Why Choose Dr. Michael Gioia?
- Dr. Gioia has earned the prestigious Diplomate status from the American Board of Oral Implantology. He is one of only two Diplomates in Oral Implantology in Boca Raton. He has been involved in implant dentistry for nearly 20 years and has placed and restored thousands of implants.
- Dr Gioia’s office is equipped with the latest technology: A 3D imaging cat scan unit (cone beam cat scan ), imaging software and guided surgical devices that are available to help make each visit more comfortable and predictable. The all- on- 4 concept is utilized for failed dentitions in order to avoid grafting , to avoid nerve impingement, and in order to complete teeth in a day, when appropriate.
- Dr. Gioia is devoted to patient safety and excellence in treatment. In addition to Dr Gioia, the office utilizes the skills of general dentist with emphasis in cosmetic dentistry, a periodontist highly skilled in complex dental implant care, and an MD anesthesiologist who are all devoted to completing your care in the most expert and comfortable manner.
- Dr. Gioia’s training includes postgraduate training in Prosthodontics at the University of Illinois, College of Dentistry with subspecialty training in maxillofacial Prosthodontics at the University of Pittsburgh Eye and Ear Hospital, College of Dentistry. His I.V. anesthesia training was completed at the University Of Alabama, Birmingham, College of Dentistry. Dr. Gioia is a Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Implantology.
- Dr. Gioia is a member of numerous organizations including the ADSA, FDSA, ADA , ACP, AAID, AO, ICOI, FPA, AGD, and SPBCDA.
- Dr. Gioia has served as Sec/Treas., and President of the Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology, ending three years of service in 2006. Dr. Gioia donates many hours of community service. He volunteers dental care services at Caridad Dental Center treating migrant workers in Boynton Beach for over 20 years.
Benefits of Sedation Dentistry
- Sedation has a calming effect which is most beneficial to reduce anxiety prior to care.
- Time seems to fly and most patients are amazed how fast the procedure was completed.
- By providing an additional level of comfort, your vital signs such as hypertension (high blood pressure) are typically reduced.
- Lowering of blood pressure to within norms is beneficial because it reduces stress on the cardiovascular system.
REAL PATIENTS REAL REVIEWS
(use scroll bar to read more reviews)