Bocadental and Michael J. Gioia, Jr., DMD proudly serve the general and cosmetic dental needs in Boca Raton and the surrounding communities of West Palm Beach, Parkland, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach Gardens, Deerfield Beach, Lake Worth, Margate, and Boynton Beach.
Veneers in Boca Raton Florida
What Are Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin shells of ceramic that bond directly to the front surfaces of the teeth. They are an ideal choice for improving your smile and have become increasingly popular due to their simplicity and versatility.
Placing custom veneers requires a high degree of technical skill as well as attention to cosmetic detail. We place veneers routinely, and design each case individually to match and enhance the characteristics of each patient’s smile.
Do They Look Normal?
When bonded to the teeth, the ultra-thin porcelain veneers are virtually undetectable and highly resistant to coffee, tea, or even cigarette stains. For strength and appearance, their resemblance to healthy, white tooth enamel is unsurpassed by other restorative options.
Are Veneers Durable?
With proper care, porcelain veneers will brighten your smile for well over a decade.
Dr. Gioia will ensure that your veneers are crafted from the highest quality porcelains and are bonded with the most advanced and proven materials available.
Refraining from using your veneers as tools to open and cut things will prolong their life, and if accidental breakage or damage occurs, it is usually possible to replace only the veneer involved.
Want To Learn More?
Why Choose Dr. Michael Gioia?
- Dr. Gioia has earned the prestigious Diplomate status from the American Board of Oral Implantology. He is one of only two Diplomates in Oral Implantology in Boca Raton. He has been involved in implant dentistry for nearly 20 years and has placed and restored thousands of implants.
- Dr Gioia’s office is equipped with the latest technology: A 3D imaging cat scan unit (cone beam cat scan ), imaging software and guided surgical devices that are available to help make each visit more comfortable and predictable. The all- on- 4 concept is utilized for failed dentitions in order to avoid grafting , to avoid nerve impingement, and in order to complete teeth in a day, when appropriate.
- Dr. Gioia is devoted to patient safety and excellence in treatment. In addition to Dr Gioia, the office utilizes the skills of general dentist with emphasis in cosmetic dentistry, a periodontist highly skilled in complex dental implant care, and an MD anesthesiologist who are all devoted to completing your care in the most expert and comfortable manner.
- Dr. Gioia’s training includes postgraduate training in Prosthodontics at the University of Illinois, College of Dentistry with subspecialty training in maxillofacial Prosthodontics at the University of Pittsburgh Eye and Ear Hospital, College of Dentistry. His I.V. anesthesia training was completed at the University Of Alabama, Birmingham, College of Dentistry. Dr. Gioia is a Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Implantology.
- Dr. Gioia is a member of numerous organizations including the ADSA, FDSA, ADA , ACP, AAID, AO, ICOI, FPA, AGD, and SPBCDA.
- Dr. Gioia has served as Sec/Treas., and President of the Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology, ending three years of service in 2006. Dr. Gioia donates many hours of community service. He volunteers dental care services at Caridad Dental Center treating migrant workers in Boynton Beach for over 20 years.
REAL PATIENTS REAL REVIEWS
(use scroll bar to read more reviews)