Looking for an experienced Dental Implant in Boca Raton for your Dental Implant? At Boca Dental, we pride ourselves in providing patients with quick, affordable, and long-lasting results. We can complete almost all procedures in-house, in our soothing dental office environment. Call us today to schedule your free exam.
Why Choose Boca Dental?
- Experience – With many decades of combined experience, our team of dental specialists can address almost any situation in-house.
- Technology – Thanks to the latest state-of-the-art dental technology, we can perform most procedures quickly, affordably, and provide results that last a long time.
- Teeth In One Day – This revolutionary method helps us provide you with fully functioning dental implants in one single procedure!
- Financing – For your convenience, we provide financing plans up to 18 months, with interest rates as low as 0%.
- Free Consultations – If you’d like to discuss your particular case and goals with a dental specialist, we offer completely free consultations!
- Free Exams – Take advantage of our free exams to determine the best dental procedure for you.
* Required Fields
How Does It Work
- Dental Implant are a preferred procedure for individuals who are missing one or more teeth.
- The Dental Implant are secured to the jawbone, which is why it’s imperative that you take a free examination to determine whether you are a candidate for this procedure.
- Each Dental Implant requires about one to two hours of surgery, and the latter is performed in our relaxing office environment, where we offer a wide range of sedation options for your comfort.
- Post-surgery, you can expect to achieve full recovery in just a couple of weeks! Your new set of teeth will have a natural look and feel!
Client Reviews - Boca Dental, Boca Raton
Wonderful clean, cheery, place, great hygienists, doctors and staff.
I think this practice is the best one in Boca. 20 years so far and very pleased with level of care.
I love it here! Any hygienist who has taken care of me has been friendly, accommodating and courteous. Dr. Forbes is also amazing and kind!
Ive been a patient here many years and have full confidence that I am being treated expertly by everyone. It's always a professional environment.
I have been a patient here for 20 years and would not go anywhere else.
Professional, thorough, courteous, timely, excellent service
Dr Forbes was gentle, clear and precise in all he did to replace my missing veneer. He made sure I was pain free and comfortable as he worked
On time; professional; and focused on the “patient”.
How To Get Started
- If you’re interested in Dental Implant, the first and most important step is to contact our office and schedule a free consultation.
- After we discuss your particular circumstances and goals, we can then move on to the free exam.
- Upon the conclusion of your free exam, we will determine whether you are a candidate for Dental Implant, and recommend an appropriate procedure to meet your goals.
- Don’t forget that we offer 0% interest financing, with terms up to 18 months, so you can awaken to a new smile without breaking the bank!