Looking for an experienced Dental Implant in Coral Springs for your Dental Implant? At Boca Dental, we pride ourselves in providing patients with quick, affordable, and long-lasting results. We can complete almost all procedures in-house, in our soothing dental office environment. Call us today to schedule your free exam.
Why Choose Boca Dental?
- Experience – With many decades of combined experience, our team of dental specialists can address almost any situation in-house.
- Technology – Thanks to the latest state-of-the-art dental technology, we can perform most procedures quickly, affordably, and provide results that last a long time.
- Teeth In One Day – This revolutionary method helps us provide you with fully functioning dental implants in one single procedure!
- Financing – For your convenience, we provide financing plans up to 18 months, with interest rates as low as 0%.
- Free Consultations – If you’d like to discuss your particular case and goals with a dental specialist, we offer completely free consultations!
- Free Exams – Take advantage of our free exams to determine the best dental procedure for you.
Ask A Question,
Describe Your Situation,
Request A Consultation
Call (561) 391-6606 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day. Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Dental Implant Mission Statement
We are a multi-specialty dental office offering a wide range of dental procedures featuring the latest technology. If you’re looking for an experienced Dental Implant to get Dental Implant in Coral Springs, Boca Dental is here to help. In addition to a soothing office environment where our patients’ comfort is always the highest priority, we also offer zero percent financing, and free exams. Awaken to your new smile in one day.
How Does It Work
- Dental Implant are a preferred procedure for individuals who are missing one or more teeth.
- The Dental Implant are secured to the jawbone, which is why it’s imperative that you take a free examination to determine whether you are a candidate for this procedure.
- Each Dental Implant requires about one to two hours of surgery, and the latter is performed in our relaxing office environment, where we offer a wide range of sedation options for your comfort.
- Post-surgery, you can expect to achieve full recovery in just a couple of weeks! Your new set of teeth will have a natural look and feel!
Client Reviews - Boca Dental, Coral Springs
If you’re missing one or more teeth, Dental Implant might be right for you. For your convenience, we also offer completely free exams. Call us to take advantage of your free exam, so that we can determine whether Dental Implant are suitable for your unique situation. You don’t have to live in discomfort. Take the first step today.
How To Get Started
- If you’re interested in Dental Implant, the first and most important step is to contact our office and schedule a free consultation.
- After we discuss your particular circumstances and goals, we can then move on to the free exam.
- Upon the conclusion of your free exam, we will determine whether you are a candidate for Dental Implant, and recommend an appropriate procedure to meet your goals.
- Don’t forget that we offer 0% interest financing, with terms up to 18 months, so you can awaken to a new smile without breaking the bank!