Looking For a Dentist in Boca Raton To Get a Dental Implant Done Expertly, Fits Perfectly, That Matches Your Teeth, is Affordable and Will Last a Long Time?
Our State of the Art Dental Implants
- A True Expert at Dental Implants – Dr. Gregg Weinstein has advanced training in dental implants and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology. He’s done hundreds of Dental Implant procedures and has experience with most every situation.
- Natural Undetectable Look – Your new tooth or teeth will look and feel like your natural teeth. Therefore we take the proper amount of time to make exact measurements and match the color or your teeth.
- High-Grade Materials – From the titanium posts to everything else, we use the best materials and don’t cut corners. Dental Implants are not something you want to have to do twice.
- Dental Sedation Option Available – While not necessary, we have multiple sedation options available for as relaxed and painless a procedure as you desire.
Why Choose Boca Dental
- Diplomate status from the American Board of Oral Implantology. One of only two Diplomates in Oral Implantology in Boca Raton. Boca Dental has been involved in implant dentistry for nearly 20 years and has placed and restored thousands of implants.
- Boca Dental is equipped with the latest technology: A 3D imaging cat scan unit (cone beam cat scan ), imaging software and guided surgical devices that are available to help make each visit more comfortable and predictable. The all-on-4 concept is utilized for failed dentitions in order to avoid grafting, to avoid nerve impingement, and in order to complete teeth in a day, when appropriate.
- Devoted to patient safety and excellence in treatment. Our office utilizes the skills of general dentist with emphasis in cosmetic dentistry, a periodontist highly skilled in complex dental implant care, and an MD anesthesiologist who are all devoted to completing your care in the most expert and comfortable manner.
- Member of numerous organizations including the ADSA, FDSA, ADA, ACP, AAID, AO, ICOI, FPA, AGD, and SPBCDA.
About Dental Implants
- Dental implants are tiny titanium posts which are placed into the jawbone where teeth are missing.
- The bone bonds with the titanium, creating a strong foundation for artificial teeth.
- In addition, dental implants can help preserve facial structure, preventing the bone deterioration which occurs when teeth are missing.
- Patients often remark of how little discomfort there is following dental implant placement!
Real Patients Real Testimonials
(use scroll bar to read more reviews)