Fixed Implant Bridgework in Boca Raton, FL
Are you sick of your dentures or missing teeth? Boca Dental offers top-quality fixed bridges in Boca Raton, FL.
Boca Raton Implant Dentist
Healthy, sparkling teeth do more than add to your good looks — they play a key role in chewing, speaking, and maintaining your facial structure. However, many people suffer from missing teeth. If that’s you, Boca Dental is here to help with fixed implant bridgework.
A fixed bridge is a non-removable dental device that replaces missing teeth. Dentists use the natural teeth on either side of the gap to secure the bridge (known as a cantilever bridge) and keep the implant supported. After the procedure, you can hardly tell the difference between your real teeth and the implants.
Common Causes of Missing Teeth
You might lose a tooth or multiple teeth for various reasons, including:
- Age: Like most things, your teeth will grow old and wear out over time. This may result in a plethora of dental problems, such as missing teeth.
- Disease: Tooth diseases like cavities and infections can cause your teeth to decay and fall out. When this happens, tooth replacement with fixed bridges is your number one option.
- Accidents: Sometimes, losing teeth is unavoidable. Accidents often occur when you least expect them and can knock out teeth or damage them beyond repair.
What Happens During a Fixed Implant Bridgework Procedure?
Visiting an implant dentist and getting fixed bridges might sound daunting at first. However, we at Boca Dental make the process as simple, fast, and comfortable as possible. Our decades of knowledge and state-of-the-art equipment enable us to repair or replace your teeth in a single visit in many cases.
Fixed implant bridgework involves several phases. First, an anesthesiologist will numb your teeth and prepare them for anchoring the bridge. Then, we will design a custom mold to create the perfect bridge for you. During the final phase, we’ll attach the bridge and make minor adjustments as necessary.
A well-rounded oral care regime and follow-up appointments will help you make the most of your permanent bridge. After the procedure, we ensure our patients know how to keep their new teeth in tip-top shape at home.
What Are the Benefits of Fixed Bridges in Boca Raton, FL?
Missing teeth can make it difficult to eat and may impact your confidence. However, life doesn’t have to be that way forever. Our Boca Raton dentists offer fixed implant bridgework that replaces missing teeth and enables you to enjoy life’s precious moments.
With fixed bridges from Boca Dental, you can face the mirror with confidence. Our dental implants look almost identical to natural teeth and restore your smile while maintaining your facial shape. No more hiding from the camera or missing out on your favorite foods!
Fixed bridges also have long-term benefits. They are highly durable and can last a while with proper brushing, flossing, and check-ups. To find out if fixed bridges are right for you, don’t hesitate to reach out and schedule a consultation!
A More Permanent, Painless Solution
Do your loose dentures cause pain, forcing you to adjust your diet and live with ongoing discomfort? Many individuals like you suffer needlessly from this issue, not realizing there’s a better option for tooth replacement. Fixed bridges offer functionality and beauty without the pain associated with other dental solutions.
At Boca Dental, our dentists carefully evaluate every patient’s situation before proceeding with treatment. We will check your teeth and gums thoroughly to identify the problem and determine whether you would be a good candidate for fixed implant bridgework. Rest assured you’ll receive exceptional care with a solution that works ideally for you.
Visit a Boca Raton Dentist Today
Missing a tooth or multiple teeth can hurt your appearance and self-esteem. A Boca Raton dentist may recommend several solutions, but most of them will likely come with adverse side effects. That’s where fixed implant bridgework comes in.
Fixed bridges are an excellent solution for replacing missing teeth and enhancing your smile. At Boca Dental, we offer fixed implant bridgework in Boca Raton, FL, and the surrounding area. Call us today at (561) 391-6606 to book an appointment and get the personalized dental solutions you deserve!
Why Choose Boca Dental?
As a leading dentist in Boca Raton, FL, we have helped countless patients enhance their smiles. Below are just a few of the many reasons you can trust our dental team for your dental needs:
- We use the industry’s best and newest technology, including 3D imaging software, guided surgical devices, and more, to improve patient outcomes and streamline our cosmetic dentistry services.
- We know that achieving a smile you love can’t wait, so we offer one-day cosmetic dentistry services.
- We have obtained Diplomate status from the American Board of Oral Implantology, a recognition only awarded to one other dentist in Boca Raton.
- We take extra steps to ensure your comfort throughout your visit, and our sedation dentistry can help patients with dental anxiety receive essential dental treatments.
- Our dental team consists of a highly trained general dentist, periodontist, and in-office anesthesiologist dedicated to patient safety and satisfaction.
Enjoy Your Dental Visit In A Relaxed, Atmosphere.
08:00AM – 05:00PM
09:00AM – 06:00PM
08:00AM – 05:00PM
08:00AM – 05:00PM
08:00AM – 02:00PM
Available after hours via WhatsApp on your mobile phone
Boca Dental Dentist
Get In Touch
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.