Removable Implant Bridgework in Boca Raton, FL
Are you looking for a hassle-free solution to replace missing teeth? Boca Dental offers removable implant bridgework in Boca Raton, FL.
Removable Dental Bridges in Boca Raton
Most people take their teeth for granted until they decay or go missing. Then, it’s time for frequent trips to the dentist’s office and lengthy, uncomfortable procedures. At Boca Dental, we have a better option: removable implant bridgework.
Removable bridges are non-permanent oral appliances that fill the gaps caused by missing teeth. Like a fixed bridge, a removable bridge relies on surrounding teeth to hold the false tooth in place and keep the implant supported. However, you can easily remove and replace these devices at home.
Benefits of a Removable Dental Bridge
When it comes to replacing missing teeth, you have many available options. Removable bridges stand out from the rest for multiple reasons, including:
- Convenience: Other false tooth appliances require extensive upkeep and regular follow-up appointments. With removable bridges, maintaining your beautiful smile is easy and convenient.
- Facial aesthetics: Missing teeth can affect your overall facial shape and your confidence. Removable bridges look just like your natural teeth to restore your sparkling smile.
- Functionality: Removable bridges not only look amazing, but they also function well. A false tooth replaces a missing or broken one and improves everyday activities like eating and speaking.
How Does an Implant Dentist Make Removable Bridges?
If you’re missing teeth and struggling with loose dentures, removable implant bridgework might be your number one option. Bridges are artificial teeth that look and function like your natural ones. That said, our implant dentists follow a careful process to ensure that the procedure goes smoothly.
The first step to bridgework involves examining your mouth and evaluating the situation. Next, we’ll make a mold of your teeth to see where to position the false tooth or teeth, their size, shape, and other necessary details. Our specialists will then use state-of-the-art technology to design a custom bridge that fits your mouth perfectly.
Removable bridges might feel bulky and weird initially, but you’ll quickly get used to them. You can schedule a follow-up appointment to have us check the appliance and make any adjustments.
How Do You Care for Removable Dental Bridges at Home?
With removable implant bridgework, you can take it out and put it in as desired. However, this means more responsibility on your end. You must care for your bridge correctly to avoid health risks and ensure that it lasts as long as possible.
You’ll want to remove your false teeth every night before going to bed. Leaving them in can put added strain on your gums, jaw, and surrounding teeth. Keep in mind that the metal components may rust, so never store the bridge in liquid unless prescribed by your dentist.
Rinsing and brushing your removable bridge is also essential. You should rinse it with cold water after removal (hot water can damage the material) and brush it with a soft brush. For further instructions, don’t hesitate to contact our dental experts.
Regain Your Confidence and Flawless Smile
A missing tooth can have significant effects on how you live and your overall quality of life. You may have trouble eating or no longer feel like yourself. You also risk degrading and weakening the healthy teeth surrounding the missing one.
Don’t suffer the consequences of tooth loss any longer — get removable bridges from our expert team. Dental bridges can help you regain your self-confidence, eat the foods you love, and enjoy all the benefits of having a full set of teeth. You can feel free to laugh, smile, and make the most of life’s happiest moments.
Contact Our Boca Raton Dentists Today
Are you suffering from missing teeth and looking for a reliable solution? There are numerous reasons why removable dental bridges might be your best option. An experienced dentist can assess your situation and determine which dental services would work ideally for you.
At Boca Dental, we offer top-quality dental solutions for residents in and around the Boca Raton, FL, area. Our team has successfully performed countless removable implant bridgework procedures for patients like you. Call us today at (561) 391-6606 to schedule a consultation.
Why Choose Boca Dental?
As a leading dentist in Boca Raton, FL, we have helped countless patients enhance their smiles. Below are just a few of the many reasons you can trust our dental team for your dental needs:
- We use the industry’s best and newest technology, including 3D imaging software, guided surgical devices, and more, to improve patient outcomes and streamline our cosmetic dentistry services.
- We know that achieving a smile you love can’t wait, so we offer one-day cosmetic dentistry services.
- We have obtained Diplomate status from the American Board of Oral Implantology, a recognition only awarded to one other dentist in Boca Raton.
- We take extra steps to ensure your comfort throughout your visit, and our sedation dentistry can help patients with dental anxiety receive essential dental treatments.
- Our dental team consists of a highly trained general dentist, periodontist, and in-office anesthesiologist dedicated to patient safety and satisfaction.
Enjoy Your Dental Visit In A Relaxed, Atmosphere.
08:00AM – 05:00PM
09:00AM – 06:00PM
08:00AM – 05:00PM
08:00AM – 05:00PM
08:00AM – 02:00PM
Available after hours via WhatsApp on your mobile phone
Boca Dental Dentist
Get In Touch
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.