Crowns In Boca Raton Florida
Boca Raton Crowns
Looking For a Dentist in Boca Raton To Get a Dental Crown Done Expertly, Fits Perfectly, That Matches Your Teeth, is Affordable and Will Last a Long Time?
Our State of the Art Dental Crowns Procedure
- Natural undetectable look – We replace existing crowns and fillings with restorations that look and feel like your natural teeth. Therefore we take the proper amount of time to make exact measurements and match the color or your teeth.
- Long-lasting crowns – Our Crowns often last 20 to 30 years, which is as close to permanent as dental treatment can get.
- We can fix a severely damaged tooth even when most dentists say it’s beyond repair – We use a special process where we use porcelain or porcelain “pasted on gold” crowns to make your smile appear “as new”.
Key Benefits Of Our Dental Crowns
- Replaces missing teeth
- Offers support to misshapen teeth or badly broken teeth
- Looks completely natural
- Fixes “smile” and functional chewing problems
- Avoids spreading of teeth or future need for braces due to the lack of a tooth where one should be
Why Choose Boca Dental
- Diplomate status from the American Board of Oral Implantology. One of only two Diplomates in Oral Implantology in Boca Raton. Boca Dental has been involved in implant dentistry for nearly 20 years and has placed and restored thousands of implants.
- Boca Dental is equipped with the latest technology: A 3D imaging cat scan unit (cone beam cat scan ), imaging software and guided surgical devices that are available to help make each visit more comfortable and predictable. The all-on-4 concept is utilized for failed dentitions in order to avoid grafting, to avoid nerve impingement, and in order to complete teeth in a day, when appropriate.
- Devoted to patient safety and excellence in treatment. Our office utilizes the skills of general dentist with emphasis in cosmetic dentistry, a periodontist highly skilled in complex dental implant care, and an MD anesthesiologist who are all devoted to completing your care in the most expert and comfortable manner.
- Member of numerous organizations including the ADSA, FDSA, ADA, ACP, AAID, AO, ICOI, FPA, AGD, and SPBCDA.
Real Patients Real Testimonials
Ask A Question,
Describe Your Situation,
Request A Consultation
Call (561) 391-6606 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day. Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.