Bocadental and Michael J. Gioia, Jr., DMD proudly serve the general and cosmetic dental needs in Boca Raton and the surrounding communities of West Palm Beach, Parkland, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach Gardens, Deerfield Beach, Lake Worth, Margate, and Boynton Beach.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Boca Raton Florida
Looking For a Cosmetic Dentist in Boca Raton To Get a Cosmetic Dental Procedure Done Expertly, That Looks Great, is Affordable and Actually Listens and Invests Time in You and What Results You Want?
Why Choose Dr. Michael Gioia?
- No Insurance? No Problem – We maintain very competitive pricing and have an “in-house plan” with no deductibles, no paperwork and no limits. Financing options are also available.
- $99 Limited Time New Patient Offer – You Get: Initial Exam (D0150), Bitewing X-rays (D0330/D0274), Debridement (D4355) and Cleaning (D1110)
- Sedation Focused Practice – Dr. Gioia has extensive training in Sedation Dentistry and is a past President of the Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology.
- Safety Focused – Boca Dental uses state of the art sterilization equipment and processes.
- Better Accuracy & Minimal Exposure With Digital X-rays – Offers more precision since we view the image on a computer monitor, instead of holding up a 35mm film up to the light. Digital X-rays results in 1/6th the radiation exposure to you.
- Intraoral Camera Technology – Allows clearer, more precise images of your mouth, teeth and gums, to more accurately make a diagnosis that may be missed by standard mirror exams. This can mean faster diagnosis with less chair-time for you!
- Shareable Dental Records – Intraoral cameras also enables us to save your images to provide a record of treatments and these images can be printed for you, other specialists, and your lab or insurance companies.
- MD Anesthesiologist Available – For additional comfort, sleep dentistry is available (additional pass-along fee applies)
- Highly Experienced – Since 1981, Dr. Gioia has served Boca Raton with his dental care services.
Types of Cosmetic Dental Procedures We Do
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Crowns
- Porcelain Veneers
- Inlays and Onlays
- Invisalign Clear Braces
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Implants
- Dental Sedation Options Available
- And Other General Dentistry
REAL PATIENTS REAL REVIEWS
(use scroll bar to read more reviews)