Make Your Smile Brighter With Teeth Whitening in Boca Raton, FL
Enjoy a whiter, brighter smile with a quick and reliable teeth whitening procedure. Schedule an appointment at Boca Dental, a leading cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, and general dentistry clinic in Boca Raton, FL.
About Teeth Whitening
Certain foods and beverages, smoking, and chemical damage may cause tooth discoloration, which can appear as surface stains or a general dull hue of the teeth. Teeth whitening can resolve discoloration and staining, help you achieve a brighter smile, and improve your self-confidence.
At Boca Dental, we offer a safe, reliable, painless, effective, and affordable teeth whitening procedure that employs custom bleach splints you’ll use in the comfort of your home. You can choose between whitening your upper and lower teeth or your upper teeth only based on your need and on how much your lower teeth show when smiling or talking.
Our procedure is more efficient and a lot safer than over-the-counter DIY bleaching solutions. Don’t settle for unreliable products that may harm your teeth and gums. Instead, schedule a teeth whitening appointment at Boca Dental.
Teeth Whitening Benefits
Teeth whitening at Boca Dental offers many advantages. Our teeth whitening method:
- Corrects yellowish, brownish, and grayish tooth stains
- Restores brightness to dull teeth and gives you a more vivid smile
- Works for patients of all ages
- Provides a lasting solution to discoloration and stains
Our Teeth Whitening Procedure at Boca Dental
To start your teeth whitening procedure, we’ll take impressions of your teeth during an in-office appointment to create custom-fitted bleach splints for you to use at home.
The bleach splints should be ready within a few days. The device resembles a mouthguard and holds the bleaching solution that will work on your teeth.
We will supply a designated bleaching agent, which you will put into the splints. You should wear your splints about three to four hours every day for one to two weeks (you will receive more specific instructions during your appointment). Over this time, you should notice a dramatic whitening effect. The bleaching solution will brighten tooth color and remove stains from your enamel without harming your tooth structure or any existing dental restorations.
Am I a Good Candidate for Teeth Whitening?
Our bleaching technology is a highly effective solution for teeth that have become discolored through age, tobacco use, or consumption of staining foods and beverages.
You are most likely a good candidate for teeth whitening if you:
- Have basically healthy, sound natural teeth without extensive restorations
- Have healthy gums with no active gum disease
- Know of no allergies or sensitivities to the components of our teeth whitening solution
- Are older than 16
- Are not pregnant or lactating
In some cases, extremely severe tooth staining may call for other solutions, like porcelain veneers or crowns. When appropriate, we may still recommend that you try our at-home teeth whitening method first, since it’s a non-invasive and affordable procedure. If the bleaching procedure doesn’t achieve the results you desire, our staff will assess your condition and recommend the optimal solution to enhance your dental aesthetics.
How to Keep Your Smile Bright and White
Our method of teeth whitening provides a powerful and lasting effect. To ensure your smile stays brilliant for as long as possible, you should:
- Maintain a healthy dental care routine, which includes brushing and flossing twice a day, and scheduling a regular dental checkup plus a visit to a dental hygienist every 6 months
- Cut down on teeth-staining foods and beverages, like red wine, tea, coffee, and certain dark fruits and vegetables
- Consider using straws if you drink tooth-staining beverages and rinse your mouth after you eat staining foods
- Avoid or minimize consumption of all tobacco products
- Consider switching from your regular toothpaste to a mild whitening toothpaste
If after some time you notice that your teeth begin to lose their brightness, you may need a touch-up procedure to maintain the teeth whitening effect.
Schedule an Appointment at Boca Dental and Enjoy the Best Cosmetic Teeth Whitening in Boca Raton, FL
Have you always wanted a pearly white, dazzling smile? Does tooth discoloration make you feel uncomfortable and self-conscious? Brighten your smile with teeth whitening at Boca Dental. Call our dental team at (561) 391-6606 or contact us online to schedule a consultation today.
Why Choose Boca Dental?
As a leading dentist in Boca Raton, FL, we have helped countless patients enhance their smiles. Below are just a few of the many reasons you can trust our dental team for your dental needs:
- We use the industry’s best and newest technology, including 3D imaging software, guided surgical devices, and more, to improve patient outcomes and streamline our cosmetic dentistry services.
- We know that achieving a smile you love can’t wait, so we offer one-day cosmetic dentistry services.
- We have obtained Diplomate status from the American Board of Oral Implantology, a recognition only awarded to one other dentist in Boca Raton.
- We take extra steps to ensure your comfort throughout your visit, and our sedation dentistry can help patients with dental anxiety receive essential dental treatments.
- Our dental team consists of a highly trained general dentist, periodontist, and in-office anesthesiologist dedicated to patient safety and satisfaction.
Enjoy Your Dental Visit In A Relaxed, Atmosphere.
08:00AM – 05:00PM
09:00AM – 06:00PM
08:00AM – 05:00PM
08:00AM – 05:00PM
08:00AM – 02:00PM
Available after hours via WhatsApp on your mobile phone
Boca Dental Dentist
Get In Touch
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.