All On 4 Dental Implant Boca Raton
All-On-4 / All-On-X
Have Missing Teeth, Pain While Eating, or Sick of Your Dentures And Ready To Smile Wider & Live Better With Dental Implants?
Our State of the Art Dental Implants
- A True Expert at Dental Implants – Dr. Gregg Weinstein and Dr. Michael Gioia have advanced training in dental implants and are both recognized as a diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology. He’s done hundreds of Dental Implants procedures and has experience with most every situation.
- Natural Undetectable Look – Your new tooth or teeth will look and feel like your natural teeth. Therefore we take the proper amount of time to make exact measurements and match the color of our teeth.
- High-Grade Materials – We don’t cut corners which is why we use components from Nobel. Dental implants are not something you want to have to do twice.
- Dental sedation Option Available – While not necessary, we have multiple sedation options available for as relaxed and painless a procedure as you desire.
Missing several teeth can severely influence your daily life. It can have effects on your jaw-bones and gums. It can affect your health, appearance, and self-esteem. It can negatively impact your lifestyle. Learning you need dentures can be a daunting thought as you consider the process, pain, and cost. Now, imagine immediate results. With the All-on-4, you can expect same-day results and so much more. The first patient to be treated with all-in-one procedure was in 1998. It was a successful and minimally invasive procedure. Today, Boca Dental offers this revolutionary concept for failing dentition. Every tooth counts.
Why All-On-4 / All-On-X
All on 4 concept and All on X have been developed by Nobel Biocare and have proven to be a predictable means of restoring failed dentitions so that patients can enjoy a smile in as little as one day.
- All-on-X is a cost-efficient, minimally invasive method to restore the function of your mouth and give you back the confidence that comes with a beautiful smile.
- You will leave the office with a temporarily fixed, full-arch denture the day of treatment!
- Using computer-guided technology, the dentist can see where the highest levels of bone are without the need for bone grafting, which adds expense and recovery time to the implant procedure.
- You will heal faster and with less complication, by skipping this invasive treatment (bone grafting.)
- All-on-4 / All-on-X helps prevent bone loss, and restores the beauty of your smile.
- Can help prevent headaches and clicking and aching in your TMJ, or jaw joint because, the implants act as a scaffold that supports the existing bone giving it something to hold on to.
- We determine the best locations for implants and insert them into the bone by using computer-guided surgery. An implant is a small titanium screw that fits inside your jawbone and replaces the root-part of a missing tooth.
- A temporary denture is usually inserted so you can smile while the natural bone heals and grows around your implants, just like it would around a natural tooth.
- The process usually takes a few months, and then you will be fitted for a full-arch denture that is permanently secured to the implants.
Here Are The Advantages
The All-on-4 treatment concept is an efficient, graftless solution that provides patients with a fixed prosthesis on the day of surgery.
- Full-arch rehabilitation with four implants.
- Two straight anterior implants and posterior implants tilted up to 45 degrees in the posterior jaw.
- lmmediate Function (fixed bridge)
For patients meeting criteria for immediate loading of implants the technique features a Graftless procedure and Bone grafting is avoided by tilting implants to avoid the sinus and nerve impingement using available bone.
Here Are The Caveats
You must be in reasonable health. Age is not a determining factor, health is in determining the appropriateness of undergoing care. A soft diet must be adhered to for the duration of implant healing (integration) which is normally 8 weeks.
Upon consultation, a 3d image will be taken of the jaws. A cone beam cat scan is taken and immediately demonstrates to the viewer the appropriateness of the treatment. Specialized software is then utilized, (Nobel Clinician) to complete the “surgery” digitally. The plan is then shown to the patient and all questions are answered.
Why Choose Boca Dental
- Diplomate Status From The American Board Of Oral Implantology: One of only two Diplomates in Oral Implantology in Boca Raton. Boca Dental has been involved in implant dentistry for nearly 20 years and has placed and restored thousands of implants.
- Boca Dental Is Equipped With The Latest Technology: A 3D imaging cat scan unit (cone beam cat scan ), imaging software and guided surgical devices that are available to help make each visit more comfortable and predictable. The all-on-4 concept is utilized for failed dentitions in order to avoid grafting, to avoid nerve impingement, and in order to complete teeth in a day, when appropriate.
- Devoted To Patient Safety And Excellence In Treatment: Our office utilizes the skills of general dentist with emphasis in cosmetic dentistry, a periodontist highly skilled in complex dental implant care, and an MD anesthesiologist who are all devoted to completing your care in the most expert and comfortable manner.
- Member Of Numerous Organizations: including the ADSA, FDSA, ADA, ACP, AAID, AO, ICOI, FPA, AGD, and SPBCDA.
Real Patients Real Testimonials
Ask A Question,
Describe Your Situation,
Request A Consultation
Call (561) 391-6606 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day. Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.