Boca Raton Sedation Dentistry
Looking For A Sedation Dentist In Boca Raton To Get A Safe, Relaxed Dental Procedure Done Affordably?
Our Sedation Dentistry Approach
- We CONTINUOUSLY Monitor Your Vital Signs Throughout Your Sedation Visit
- Our Office Employs Blood Pressure monitors (NIBP), Electrocardiogram (EKG), End Tidal CO2 (etco2), Pulse Oximetry (SPO2), * Pulsimetry, Respiration Monitor, and Temperature (when necessary).
- For Fullest Safety, Continuous Oxygen Is Also Employed During All Intravenous (IV Sedation) Procedures.
Benefits Of Sedation Dentistry
- Sedation has a calming effect which is most beneficial to reduce anxiety prior to care.
- Time seems to fly and most patients are amazed at how fast the procedure was completed.
- By providing an additional level of comfort, your vital signs such as hypertension (high blood pressure) are typically reduced.
- Lowering of blood pressure to within norms is beneficial because it reduces stress on the cardiovascular system.
Why Choose Boca Dental
- Diplomate status from the American Board of Oral Implantology. One of only two Diplomates in Oral Implantology in Boca Raton. Boca Dental has been involved in implant dentistry for nearly 20 years and has placed and restored thousands of implants.
- Boca Dental is equipped with the latest technology: A 3D imaging cat scan unit (cone beam cat scan ), imaging software and guided surgical devices that are available to help make each visit more comfortable and predictable. The all-on-4 concept is utilized for failed dentitions in order to avoid grafting, to avoid nerve impingement, and in order to complete teeth in a day, when appropriate.
- Devoted to patient safety and excellence in treatment. Our office utilizes the skills of general dentist with emphasis in cosmetic dentistry, a periodontist highly skilled in complex dental implant care, and an MD anesthesiologist who are all devoted to completing your care in the most expert and comfortable manner.
- Member of numerous organizations including the ADSA, FDSA, ADA, ACP, AAID, AO, ICOI, FPA, AGD, and SPBCDA.
Real Patients Real Testimonials
Ask A Question,
Describe Your Situation,
Request A Consultation
Call (561) 391-6606 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day. Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.