Bocadental and Michael J. Gioia, Jr., DMD proudly serve the general and cosmetic dental needs in Boca Raton and the surrounding communities of West Palm Beach, Parkland, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach Gardens, Deerfield Beach, Lake Worth, Margate, and Boynton Beach.
Dental Implants in Boca Raton Florida
Looking For a Dentist in Boca Raton To Get a Dental Implant Done Expertly, Fits Perfectly, That Matches Your Teeth, is Affordable and Will Last a Long Time?
Our State of the Art Dental Implants
- A True Expert at Dental Implants – Dr. Gioia has advanced training in dental implants and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology. He’s done hundreds of Dental Implant procedures and has experience with most every situation.
- Natural Undetectable Look – Your new tooth or teeth will look and feel like your natural teeth. Therefore we take the proper amount of time to make exact measurements and match the color or your teeth.
- High Grade Materials – From the titanium posts to everything else, we use the best materials and don’t cut corners. Dental Implants are not something you want to have to do twice.
- Dental Sedation Option Available – While not necessary, we have multiple sedation options available for as relaxed and painless a procedure as you desire.
Why Choose Dr. Michael Gioia?
- Dr. Gioia has earned the prestigious Diplomate status from the American Board of Oral Implantology. He is one of only two Diplomates in Oral Implantology in Boca Raton. He has been involved in implant dentistry for nearly 20 years and has placed and restored thousands of implants.
- Dr Gioia’s office is equipped with the latest technology: A 3D imaging cat scan unit (cone beam cat scan ), imaging software and guided surgical devices that are available to help make each visit more comfortable and predictable. The all- on- 4 concept is utilized for failed dentitions in order to avoid grafting , to avoid nerve impingement, and in order to complete teeth in a day, when appropriate.
- Dr. Gioia is devoted to patient safety and excellence in treatment. In addition to Dr Gioia, the office utilizes the skills of general dentist with emphasis in cosmetic dentistry, a periodontist highly skilled in complex dental implant care, and an MD anesthesiologist who are all devoted to completing your care in the most expert and comfortable manner.
- Dr. Gioia’s training includes postgraduate training in Prosthodontics at the University of Illinois, College of Dentistry with subspecialty training in maxillofacial Prosthodontics at the University of Pittsburgh Eye and Ear Hospital, College of Dentistry. His I.V. anesthesia training was completed at the University Of Alabama, Birmingham, College of Dentistry. Dr. Gioia is a Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Implantology.
- Dr. Gioia is a member of numerous organizations including the ADSA, FDSA, ADA , ACP, AAID, AO, ICOI, FPA, AGD, and SPBCDA.
- Dr. Gioia has served as Sec/Treas., and President of the Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology, ending three years of service in 2006. Dr. Gioia donates many hours of community service. He volunteers dental care services at Caridad Dental Center treating migrant workers in Boynton Beach for over 20 years.
About Dental Implants
- Dental implants are tiny titanium posts which are placed into the jawbone where teeth are missing.
- The bone bonds with the titanium, creating a strong foundation for artificial teeth.
- In addition, dental implants can help preserve facial structure, preventing the bone deterioration which occurs when teeth are missing.
- Patients often remark of how little discomfort there is following dental implant placement!
REAL PATIENTS REAL REVIEWS
(use scroll bar to read more reviews)