Looking For a Dentist in Boca Raton To Get a Dental Procedure Done Expertly, is Affordable and Actually Listens and Invests Time in You and What Results You Want?
Why Choose Dr. Michael Gioia?
- No Insurance? No Problem – We maintain very competitive pricing and have an “in-house plan” with no deductibles, no paperwork and no limits. Financing options are also available.
- $99 Limited Time New Patient Offer – You Get: Initial Exam (D0150), Bitewing X-rays (D0330/D0274), Debridement (D4355) and Cleaning (D1110)
- Sedation Focused Practice – Dr. Gregg Weinstein has extensive training in Sedation Dentistry and is a past President of the Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology.
- Safety Focused – Boca Dental uses state of the art sterilization equipment and processes.
- Better Accuracy & Minimal Exposure With Digital X-rays – Offers more precision since we view the image on a computer monitor, instead of holding up a 35mm film up to the light. Digital X-rays results in 1/6th the radiation exposure to you.
- Intraoral Camera Technology – Allows clearer, more precise images of your mouth, teeth and gums, to more accurately make a diagnosis that may be missed by standard mirror exams. This can mean faster diagnosis with less chair-time for you!
- Shareable Dental Records – Intraoral cameras also enables us to save your images to provide a record of treatments and these images can be printed for you, other specialists, and your lab or insurance companies.
- MD Anesthesiologist Available – For additional comfort, sleep dentistry is available (additional pass-along fee applies)
- Highly Experienced – Since 1981, Dr. Gregg Weinstein has served Boca Raton with his dental care services.
- Routine and Deep Cleanings
- Dental Sedation (various options)
- Tooth Extractions (including wisdom)
- Dental Crowns
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Invisalign Clear Braces
- Root Canals
- Dental Implants
- And Other General Dentistry
Real Patients Real Testimonials
(use scroll bar to read more reviews)