Bocadental and Michael J. Gioia, Jr., DMD proudly serve the general and cosmetic dental needs in Boca Raton and the surrounding communities of West Palm Beach, Parkland, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach Gardens, Deerfield Beach, Lake Worth, Margate, and Boynton Beach.
Invisalign in Boca Raton Florida
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss invisalign in the Boca Raton area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Gioia’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Gioia has prescribed.
You’ll visit Dr. Gioia about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Why Choose Dr. Michael Gioia?
- Dr. Gioia has earned the prestigious Diplomate status from the American Board of Oral Implantology. He is one of only two Diplomates in Oral Implantology in Boca Raton. He has been involved in implant dentistry for nearly 20 years and has placed and restored thousands of implants.
- Dr Gioia’s office is equipped with the latest technology: A 3D imaging cat scan unit (cone beam cat scan ), imaging software and guided surgical devices that are available to help make each visit more comfortable and predictable. The all- on- 4 concept is utilized for failed dentitions in order to avoid grafting , to avoid nerve impingement, and in order to complete teeth in a day, when appropriate.
- Dr. Gioia is devoted to patient safety and excellence in treatment. In addition to Dr Gioia, the office utilizes the skills of general dentist with emphasis in cosmetic dentistry, a periodontist highly skilled in complex dental implant care, and an MD anesthesiologist who are all devoted to completing your care in the most expert and comfortable manner.
- Dr. Gioia’s training includes postgraduate training in Prosthodontics at the University of Illinois, College of Dentistry with subspecialty training in maxillofacial Prosthodontics at the University of Pittsburgh Eye and Ear Hospital, College of Dentistry. His I.V. anesthesia training was completed at the University Of Alabama, Birmingham, College of Dentistry. Dr. Gioia is a Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Implantology.
- Dr. Gioia is a member of numerous organizations including the ADSA, FDSA, ADA , ACP, AAID, AO, ICOI, FPA, AGD, and SPBCDA.
- Dr. Gioia has served as Sec/Treas., and President of the Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology, ending three years of service in 2006. Dr. Gioia donates many hours of community service. He volunteers dental care services at Caridad Dental Center treating migrant workers in Boynton Beach for over 20 years.
REAL PATIENTS REAL REVIEWS
(use scroll bar to read more reviews)